- Trick #61: Brand Your BusinessAnd Market It
- Trick #62: Link to Your Other Listings
- Trick #63: Set Up Product Cross-Promotions
- Trick #64: Encourage Add-On Sales
- Trick #65: Optimize Your Listings for Search
- Trick #66: Create an Email Mailing List
- Trick #67: Gain Exposure by Writing Reviews and Guides
- Trick #68: Use Google AdWords
- Trick #69: Feed Your Store Listings to Google Product Search
- Trick #70: Promote Your eBay Listings in the Real World
- eBay Business Profile: Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc.
- A Rags to Riches Story
- How to Grow a Business
- Managing the Business
- Selling Strategies
- Keys to Success
eBay Business Profile: Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc.
- Business name: Balkowitsch Enterprises, Inc.
- eBay ID: balkowitsch
- eBay Store: stores.ebay.com/Balkowitsch-Enterprises-Inc
- Website: www.balkowtisch.com
- Type of business: Medical, health, wellness, fitness, and beauty items
- Owner: Shane Balkowitsch
- Location: Bismarck, North Dakota
Would you believe that one of the largest businesses on eBay is located in Bismarck, North Dakota? Or that it started by listing three items normally sold from a booth at a local antique mall? Or that it's grown from $65 in sales its first month to more than $500,000 in sales a month today—fewer than 10 years later? Or that just six employees handle all those sales?
It's true. Balkowitsch Enterprises started small, like most eBay sellers, but has grown into one of eBay's true superstars—a Titanium PowerSeller profiled in Time, Reader's Digest, and other national magazines.