This chapter is from the book
- Advantage-Makers turn everything to their best possible advantage and create superior outcomes.
- Advantage-Makers are able to design choices that others don’t even know exist.
- If you are not an Advantage-Maker, odds are you will lose to a leader who is.
- Strategic shifting is adopting the right angle, and an added dimension, to maximize opportunity and shift the odds in your favor.
- A commanding vantage point is like a strategic hill from which to look at situations and see reality clearly. Commanding vantage points can be dynamic; they provide an edge.