- Creating an HTML Page
- Creating an ASP.NET Page
- Opening Web Pages from Within a Web
- Navigating Web Pages
- Displaying Web Pages in the HTML Format
- Managing Web Pages
- Setting the Home Page
- Changing the Web Page Title
- Changing Web Page Properties
- Inserting Background Pictures and Watermarks
- Changing Background Colors
- Adding Background Sound
- Setting Page Size
- Previewing Web Pages
- Previewing and Printing Web Pages
- Exporting Web Content
- Creating a Page Template
- Using a Dynamic Page Template
- Creating a Master and Content Page
- Saving a Web Page with Different Formats
- Expression Web Formats
- Animating Page Transitions
Previewing and Printing Web Pages
Printed pages are helpful when you are working in Preview view. Rather than toggling between a page in progress and a Browser Preview of that page, for example, you can print the Preview so that you have it in hard copy format. Printouts are also helpful when editing your pages. Before printing, you can preview the page to determine that there are no obvious errors.
Print Preview Web Pages
- Open and display the Web page you want to preview.
- Click the File menu, point to Print, and then click Print Preview. This opens a scaled-down image of the page you want to print and a series of buttons. The button choices are:
Print button. Engages the printing process. The preview closes and the Print dialog box opens.
Next Page button. Displays the next page in the sequence for multiple-page printing.
Previous Page button. Takes you to the previous page in a sequence.
Two Page button. Toggles between a single-page and a two-page spread in Preview mode.
Zoom In button. Magnifies the preview image.
Zoom Out button. Reduces the size of the characters to show more of the page preview.
Close button. Closes the Preview mode.
- When you’re done, click the Close button.
Print Web Pages
- Open and display the Web page you want to print.
- Click the File menu, point to Print, and then click Print.
- Select the print options you want.
- Click OK.