- Signing Up for Google Mobile
- Viewing Google Maps
- Displaying Traffic Information
- Displaying Driving Directions
- Finding Local Businesses
- Reading Google News
- Sending and Receiving Gmail
- Creating Mobile Blog Posts
- Searching Google on the Go
- Personalizing Your Google Mobile Search Page
- Get Other Information via Google Text Messaging
Creating Mobile Blog Posts
If you’re a blogger and you use Blogger to host your blog, Google Mobile lets you blog from anywhere at any time, using your mobile phone. All you have to do is create a blog post with your phone, as either a text message or email message. Send the message to email@example.com, and your message is automatically posted to your Blogger blog.
The same thing goes if you want to post a photo to your blog. Assuming that you have a camera phone, use your phone to snap a photo and then email that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photo now appears as a new blog post.