- Locating and Inserting Clip Art
- Inserting a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Modifying Picture Brightness and Contrast
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Scanning and Imaging Documents
- Managing Pictures
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Modifying an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Type
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Titles
- Changing Chart Labels
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Saving a Chart Template
Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
WD07S3.2.3, EX07S-4.4.1, PP07S-3.4.1
Instead of changing individual attributes of a picture—such as shape, border, and effects—you can quickly add them all at once with the Picture Quick Style gallery. The Picture Quick Style gallery (New!) provides a variety of different formatting combinations. To quickly see if you like a Picture Quick Style, point to a thumbnail in the gallery to display a live preview (New!) of it in the selected shape. If you like it, you can apply it.
Add a Quick Style to a Picture
Click the picture you want to change.
Click the Format tab under Picture Tools.
Click the scroll up or down arrow, or click the More list arrow in the Picture Styles group to see additional styles.
The current style appears highlighted in the gallery.
Point to a style.
A live preview (New!) of the style appears in the current shape.
Click the style you want from the gallery to apply it to the selected picture.