- Working with Files
- Selecting Files
- Viewing File Details
- Renaming a File
- Moving a File
- Copying a File
- Copying a File Using the Send To Command
- Deleting a File
- Undeleting a File from the Recycle Bin
- Opening a File from an Explorer
- Setting File Associations
- Printing a File from an Explorer
- Using Instant Search
- Saving Searches
- Running a Saved Search
- Adding a Tag to a File
- Adding Other Properties to a File
Renaming a File
If you did not use a descriptive name when you saved the file, you can rename it. You can rename only one file at a time in an Explorer.
Right-click the file you want to rename and click Rename.
The current name is highlighted. Type a new name and press Enter.
The file is renamed.