- Working with Files
- Selecting Files
- Viewing File Details
- Renaming a File
- Moving a File
- Copying a File
- Copying a File Using the Send To Command
- Deleting a File
- Undeleting a File from the Recycle Bin
- Opening a File from an Explorer
- Setting File Associations
- Printing a File from an Explorer
- Using Instant Search
- Saving Searches
- Running a Saved Search
- Adding a Tag to a File
- Adding Other Properties to a File
This chapter is from the book
If you frequently search for a file or set of files, you can save the search. That way you can quickly locate the file or group of files without having to perform a search each time. This task covers how to save a search.
Perform the search that you want to save.
In the command bar, click the Save Search button.
Type a name for this search and click Save. The search is saved in your Searches folder, which appears in the Navigation pane.