- Setting Sales and Customers Preferences
- Creating an Invoice
- Previewing Invoices
- Printing a Single Invoice
- Printing a Batch of Invoices
- Emailing an Invoice
- Charging Expenses to a Customer
- Setting Finance Charge Preferences
- Creating a Monthly Statement
- Setting Send Forms Preferences
- Tracking Accounts Receivable
- Receiving Payments for Invoices
- Issuing a Credit or Refund
- Receiving Cash
- Making Bank Deposits
- Receiving Advances, Retainers, and Down Payments
- Issuing Discounts
- Viewing the Open Invoices Report
- Creating a Collection Letter
- Recording Bad Debts
This chapter is from the book
Printing a Batch of Invoices
Sometimes it’s easier to print several invoices at once, particularly if you have to change the paper you use in your printer. You can save your invoices with instructions to print later, and then follow these instructions to print all the forms at once.
- Select File, Print Forms and then select Invoices.
- Check each invoice you want to print at this time.
- Click OK.
- Click the Print button in the Print Invoices dialog box.