- What Designers Think About
- Using the PowerPoint Design Templates
- Creating a Branded Template
- Fine-Tuning Color Schemes
- Saving Your Design Templates
- Understanding the Role of Masters
- Final Design Touches
- Losing the Extraneous Placeholders
- What About Fonts?
- Designing for Handouts
- Using Third-Party Design Tools
- Dramatic 3D Animated Designs with OfficeFX
- Looking Ahead: PowerPoint 2007
- Case Study: Creating Design Templates for a Travel Agency
There is an entire industry devoted to supplementing PowerPoint, and a lot of it is geared to the overall design process. We sprinkled most of the major players in the field throughout the text of the chapter, but here are some other resources that will enable you to manage design elements (like pictures) and your visual elements more effectively.