This chapter is from the book
Things to Remember
- Creating a query report using the SAP Query tool is very easy.
- You can navigate between the basic screens of the SAP Query tool by using the navigational arrows on the Application toolbar.
- Whenever you want to execute your report, you can do so by pressing F8 on your keyboard.
- When you execute a report, you always see a selection screen that gives you the opportunity to further specify your selections.
- When creating reports, it is a good idea to format your output on the Basic List Line Structure screen in increments to make it easier to edit your report in the future.