- Opening and Closing a Table in Datasheet View
- Entering Data in a Table
- Displaying Records
- Creating a New Record
- Selecting an Entry
- Selecting Records and Columns
- Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns
- Resizing Columns
- Rearranging Columns
- Editing a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Copying an Entry
- Copying an Entire Record
- Sorting Records in Datasheet View
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Formatting the Datasheet
- Changing the Font
- Checking Spelling
- Previewing and Printing a Table
Copying an Entry
Select the entry you want to copy.
Open the Edit menu and choose Copy.
Click in the field in which you want to paste the copied data.
Open the Edit menu and choose Paste.
The copied data is pasted into the field.