- Opening and Closing a Table in Datasheet View
- Entering Data in a Table
- Displaying Records
- Creating a New Record
- Selecting an Entry
- Selecting Records and Columns
- Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns
- Resizing Columns
- Rearranging Columns
- Editing a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Copying an Entry
- Copying an Entire Record
- Sorting Records in Datasheet View
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Formatting the Datasheet
- Changing the Font
- Checking Spelling
- Previewing and Printing a Table
Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
Click anywhere in the column you want to freeze.
Open the Format menu and choose Freeze Columns.
The column is frozen onscreen. As you scroll to other fields, this frozen column remains in place.
To unfreeze the column, open the Format menu and choose Unfreeze All Columns.