- Opening and Closing a Table in Datasheet View
- Entering Data in a Table
- Displaying Records
- Creating a New Record
- Selecting an Entry
- Selecting Records and Columns
- Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns
- Resizing Columns
- Rearranging Columns
- Editing a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Copying an Entry
- Copying an Entire Record
- Sorting Records in Datasheet View
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Formatting the Datasheet
- Changing the Font
- Checking Spelling
- Previewing and Printing a Table
Sorting Records in Datasheet View
Click in the field, or column, on which you want to sort. For example, to sort your records by last name, click in the Last Name column.
Click the Sort Ascending button in the Standard toolbar of the main Access window to sort in ascending order (that is, from A–Z).
The records are sorted in ascending order (here by last name). Click the Sort Descending button to sort the records in descending order.
The records are sorted in descending order.