- Opening and Closing a Table in Datasheet View
- Entering Data in a Table
- Displaying Records
- Creating a New Record
- Selecting an Entry
- Selecting Records and Columns
- Freezing and Unfreezing Columns
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns
- Resizing Columns
- Rearranging Columns
- Editing a Record
- Deleting a Record
- Copying an Entry
- Copying an Entire Record
- Sorting Records in Datasheet View
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Formatting the Datasheet
- Changing the Font
- Checking Spelling
- Previewing and Printing a Table
Select the column you want to move.
Drag the column to its new location. As you drag, you see a vertical line.
When the vertical line is in the desired location, release the mouse button. The column is moved.