- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
This chapter is from the book
Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
Use Preview to take a quick peek at any video clip to view the contents without having to load it into the Monitor window.
Activate the Preview area by selecting More, View, Preview Area.
Select the media you want to view. It loads into the Preview area.
Click the mini Play button just to the left of the Preview area to play the clip. (Click again to stop the clip.)