- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
Viewing Media Information
Working in List view enables you to control how much information you want to access about the clips you add to a project. Certain projects might require you to view the timecode, for example, or a media clip’s description or notes.
Click on the Media panel’s More menu and then click Edit Columns.
Click in the checkboxes for any column you want to see from the list in the Edit Columns window.
Optionally use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to adjust the order of your columns, as needed.