- Adding Media from Your Hard Drive
- Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
- Switching Views
- Viewing Media Information
- Adding Comments and Descriptions to Media
- Cleaning Up the Media Panel in Icon View
- Using the Preview Area for a Quick Look at a Clip
- Setting the Clips Poster Frame
- Organizing Clips on the Media Panel
- Creating Folders and Subfolders in the Media Panel
- Adding Standard TV Media to the Media Panel
- Searching for a Media File
- Assembling Clips on the Timeline for a Rough Cut Edit
This chapter is from the book
Adding Media from Removable Media or a Removable Drive
You can add media from your CD or DVD drive or supported removable drive, or even from your DVD camera directly into Premiere Elements in just a few steps using the Media Downloader.
Click the Add Media button (you can also select File, Add Media) and select From DVD Camera or Removable Drive.
Select the media source from the Media Downloader.
Choose your save options and select the media you want to use. Be sure to uncheck any media that you don’t want to use.
Click the Get Media button to add your selected media to your project.