This chapter is from the book
The Workshop is designed to help you anticipate possible questions, review what you've learned, and get you thinking about how to put your knowledge into practice.
- True or False: Visual C# .NET is a true object-oriented language.
- An attribute that defines the state of an object is called a ____________.
- To change the value of a property, the property must be referenced on which side of an equal sign?
- What is the term for when a new object is created from a template?
- An external function of an object (one that is available to code using an object) is called a _______________.
- True or False: A property of an object can be another object.
- A group of like objects is called a _____________.
- What tool is used to explore the members of an object?
- The left side
- The Object Browser
- Create a new project and add two text boxes and a button to the form. Write code that, when a button is clicked, places the text in the first text box into the second text box. Hint: Use the Text property of the text box controls.
- Modify the collections example in this hour to print the height of all controls, rather than the name.