This chapter is from the book
- How does iSCSI complement the traditional storage over IP model?
- Is iSCSI capable of supporting high-performance applications?
- How does the FC network service model resemble the IP network service model?
- What is the guiding principle in traditional FC network designs?
- What does FCIP create between FC-SANs to facilitate communication?
- Which FC-4 protocols does FCIP support?
- Is iFCP currently being deployed for its originally intended purpose?
- Which address mode is most commonly used in modern iFCP deployments?