- Using the Account Bar and Activity Centers
- Getting the Big Picture
- Selecting Accounts to Include in Your Net Worth
- Using Alerts
- Using Bills and Scheduled Transactions
- Taking the Next Steps with Your Financial Goals
- Using Online Updates
- Using Tips and Services
- Creating Links to Your Favorite Financial Websites
Creating Links to Your Favorite Financial Websites
One last little extra I want to point out is My Web Links. This is a tool that can be all your own making. If you frequent financial websites that you find useful, you can create links to those sites and keep them in My Web Links.
Create Links to Your Favorite Financial Websites
Click Add/Edit Links.
Click in Description and type a brief description of the site and then click OK.
To open the websites you added from the My Web Links section on the Quicken Home page, click a link.
Click Add/Edit Links to edit the existing sites or to add new ones.