Home & Office Computing
This chapter is from the book
- To practice using Undo, first type a little text, and then select some of the text that you typed.
- Press the Delete key to delete the selected text.
- Click the Undo button on the Standard toolbar. (Click the button itself, not the down arrow to its right.)
- Word restores the deleted text. If you keep clicking the Undo button, Word reverses previous actions one by one.
- To undo several actions at once, first click the down arrow to the right of the Undo button.
- Click any action in the list to undo everything back to, and including, the action you click.