- Doug Tidwell’s book XSLT (O’Reilly, 2001) provides a very readable treatment of the ins and outs of XSLT.
- For a more advanced treatment of XSLT with some amazing examples of what can be done with XSLT, see Sal Mangano’s XSLT Cookbook (O’Reilly, 2002).
- G. Ken Holman provides a comprehensive exploration of XSLT’s capabilities in his article "What Is XSLT?"
- Bob DuCharme has written numerous XSLT columns.
- The W3Schools have a good XPath tutorial.
- Read the W3C namespaces pages.
URIs and URLs:
- This page has a nice explanation of the often confusing distinction between URIs and URLs.