- Who You Gonna Call?
- Too Many Versions and Patches
- Office Knows Best
- No Attachments or Links in Outlook Email
- Macro SecurityReferences and Security
- Frames Around Inserted Images and Diagrams
- Cant Send More Than One Message to Junk Mail
- Cant Move Customized Toolbars to Another Computer
- Wheres My Stuff?
- Office Wizards Promise to Save Settings but May Not
- Email Setup Is Too Complex
- No Easy Synchronicity
7. Can’t Send More Than One Message to Junk Mail
I finally learned how to use the Email Organizer to create a spam filter, and even put a cool little garbage pail icon on my toolbar to zap messages to my Junk folder and add the senders to my spam list.
But wait a minute—why can’t I use the Ctrl or Shift keys to do this for multiple emails?
This Windows convention works everywhere else but not here, where I can really use it. Instead, I need to move my email to Junk Folders and add the sender to spam one email at a time.
Why? Who you gonna call?