Like this article? We recommend
- It’s possible to create a useful Access database without actually knowing anything about Access.
- The easiest way to convert an Excel spreadsheet into an Access database is to link an existing Excel spreadsheet and then convert it to a local table.
- To link an existing Excel spreadsheet, simply open it from Access and follow the Link Spreadsheet Wizard.
- To convert a linked spreadsheet into an Access table, copy it, paste it, and choose a local table option.
- You can also create a new Access database by creating a blank database and then importing an existing Excel spreadsheet.