- Creating "Natural-Language" Formulas
- Using the "Intelligent Sum" Button
- Working with Stylist and Autoformat in Calc
- Letting Scenario Manager Help with What-If Projections
- Using and Creating Spreadsheet Themes
- Using DataPilot to Import and Manipulate Information from Databases Created with Other Software
- Mail Merging with OOo Writer Documents and Calc Data
- Summing Up
Using and Creating Spreadsheet Themes
OOo Calc comes with a default set of formatting themes that you can apply to your worksheet. Click the Choose Theme icon; the Theme Selection box appears. Choose from several OOo Calc themes, and then click OK.
Figure 9.16 The Choose Theme icon.
Figure 9.17 The spreadsheet Theme Selection box.
You can’t add spreadsheet themes using OOo Calc, and they cannot be modified. But you can change their styles after you apply them in your spreadsheet, in essence creating your own themes.