- Creating a New Page and Adding Text
- Setting Page Properties
- Introducing Cascading Style Sheets
- Changing Text Attributes in the Property Inspector
- Aligning Text
- Creating Lists and Indenting Text
- Adding a Separator to a Page: The Horizontal Rule
- Saving Your Work and Previewing in a Browser
What button in the Property inspector do you select to nest a list?
By default, which heading size is largest on the screen—Heading 1 or Heading 6?
What are the usual default font, size, and color for pages viewed in the default browser configuration?
The Indent button nests one list within another.
Heading 1 is the largest size and Heading 6 is the smallest.
The usual defaults for pages viewed in the default browser configuration are Times New Roman, 10 point (medium), and black text.