- Creating a New Page and Adding Text
- Setting Page Properties
- Introducing Cascading Style Sheets
- Changing Text Attributes in the Property Inspector
- Aligning Text
- Creating Lists and Indenting Text
- Adding a Separator to a Page: The Horizontal Rule
- Saving Your Work and Previewing in a Browser
Try changing the alignment, shading, and size of a horizontal rule. Use a pixel size value and then use a percentage size value. Test each of your experiments by previewing the page in a web browser.
Experiment with creating lists. Create an ordered list, an unordered list, a definition list (see the Text tab of the Insert bar), and some nested lists. As you do this, look at the tag selector in the status bar and see which HTML tags are being used. What do you think the <li> tag is used for?
Select one of the color boxes in the Page Properties dialog box and set up a custom color. Use the eyedropper to pick a color from anywhere onscreen. You can even pick a color from another application you have open.