- Learning How to Create Reports
- The Asia Database
- Begin the Report by Creating a Query
- Beginning a Report in Design View
- Detail Section
- Page Header and Footer
- Using Concatenation
- Report Header and Footer
- Creating a Report Using the Report Wizard
- Comparing the From-Scratch and From-Wizard Reports
- Case Example
As this chapter has demonstrated, report creation involves many techniques and methods. This case example exposes you to a few more by making some improvements to rptAdministation.
In the Database window, open rptAdministration in Design view. Choose File, Save As and save the report as rptAdminstrationCS.
For more information on Microsoft Office, visit our Microsoft Office Newsletter.