- Exploring the ISA Server 2004 Management Console
- Configuring Networks with ISA Console Network Wizards and Tools
- Exploring Firewall Policy Settings
- Navigating the Monitoring Node Options
- Working with the Virtual Private Networks Node
- Examining the Cache Node Settings
- Configuring Add-ins
- Exploring the ISA General Node
- Best Practices
The ISA Server Management Console is an extremely valuable, flexible tool that provides for nearly all of ISA functionality and configuration. Navigating the console tree and exploring the various nodes available is an important part of understanding how ISA works, and what tools are available for configuration of the Server.
This chapter covered the high-level details of each portion of the ISA Management Console, with emphasis placed on introducing ISA administrators to the tools available to make their lives easier. Additional information on each of the sections covered can be found in the subsequent chapters on deploying, configuring, and supporting ISA infrastructure.