- Managing Linux Users and Groups
- Managing File Ownership and Permissions
- Lab Exercise 3.1: Managing Linux Security
- Managing the Linux Networking Configuration
- Managing Linux Applications and Services
- Lab Exercise 3.2: Installing Linux Products and Managing Processes
- Implementing and Configuring NTP
- Lab Exercise 3.3: Implementing NTP
That's it for this chapter. In this chapter we covered the last of our Linux overview topics. We discussed
How to manage Linux users and groups.
How to manage Linux permissions.
How to manage the Linux networking configuration.
How to manage Linux applications and services.
How to implement and configure the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
In the next chapter, you'll be introduced to NNLS and the various components that comprise the system. Then, in Chapter 5, "NNLS Installation and Administration," you will have the opportunity to actually install NNLS on your system!