- Thinking About Getting Organized
- Getting to Know Windows Explorer's Filing Headquarters
- Creating a New Folder
- Good File Naming Techniques: Another Organizational Aid
- Once You Create It, Know Where to Store It
- Relocating Files on Your Machine
- Using the Search Companion to Find Files on Your Computer
In this hour, you were introduced to the concept of electronic file management. You took a look at some invaluable organizational tips and even learned how to find the files you need when you need them.
In the next hour, Healthcare for PCs, you will be introduced to a number of tools you can use to keep your computer in tip-top shape.