- Part 3: Working with Folders
- Task 2: Opening the My Documents Folder
- Task 3: Opening the My Pictures Folder
- Task 4: Opening the My Music Folder
- Task 5: Selecting a Folder
- Task 6: Navigating Folders
- Task 7: Changing the Window View
- Task 8: Sorting the Contents of a Window
- Task 9: Grouping Icons
- Task 10: Creating a New Folder
- Task 11: Displaying the Folders List
- Task 12: Copying Folders
- Task 13: Moving Folders
- Task 14: Renaming Folders
- Task 15: Deleting Folders
- Task 16: Changing the Folder Options
Task 13: Moving Folders
You can move a folder and its contents to another folder or to a disk so that you can reorganize your folder structure. For example, you might want to move a document folder to My Documents to place all of your folders within the one main My Documents folder.
Drag and Drop
You can also display the Folders List and drag a folder from the content pane (the one on the right) to the drive or folder in the Folder List on the left.
You can select the Undo command from the Edit menu to undo the move if you change your mind.