The Five Fatal Fallacies of Facilities Management
- Fatal Fallacy 1: Presuming That Major Components of Facilities Management Are All Addressed
- Fatal Fallacy 2: Believing That the Roles and Responsibilities of Key Individuals Are Clearly Defined and Understood
- Fatal Fallacy 3: Thinking That the Owner of the IT Facilities Management Process Is Adequately Qualified and Trained
- Fatal Fallacy 4: Relying Solely on Environmental Monitoring to Eliminate Supplemental Analysis
- Fatal Fallacy 5: Ignoring the Nurturing of Human Relationships
- Harris Kern's Enterprise Computing Institute
Understanding and, more importantly, avoiding the following five fallacies can help you sustain the continuous online services of a computer center. This, in turn, can prevent bringing your online performance to a halt.