- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.8 When the MUSIC begins, spin the WHEEL OF DOOM to RAISE THE ROOF!
Crypt Crusher is a rocking land vehicle that shoots musical notes from the four trumpet launchers on its coffin chassis. You’re not the only one keen for a spin this time—a team of cheerful Amigos are riding shotgun, ready to throw themselves at the bad guys and wear them down with crazy-awesome cheerfulness! The Crypt Crusher isn’t your standard Undead vehicle; it brings enemies down with a bang, crash, boom! Tight turns are tricky in Crypt Crusher compared to other vehicles because it needs a bit of room to move, but this land vehicle has great speed and a strong attack. Keep those musical notes firing to play a song of destruction for an immediate attack and let your Amigos help you out when you’ve got time to kill.
Upgrade Crypt Crusher’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Tune Up: Press Attack 1 to shoot musical notes at enemies. Shoot more notes with more Amigos.
Amigo Amplitude: Press Attack 3 to shoot Amigos that attach to enemies, damaging them over time.
Creepy Critter Call Horn