- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.6 PACK a PUNCH with the land-racer that SLAMS enemies FISTS down!
This is a racer with a serious payoff to consider; if you’re patient with the very l-o-n-g time it takes to get up to top speed, you’re rewarded with a fast, solid vehicle that can really take a punch (and make one, for that matter!). Its weapons system champions one-on-one combat—you can annihilate enemies with a giant stone fist using the Under Punch attack, or take a whole tribe out by smashing into them with the Bush Booster move. Both of these are powerful attacks, but the downside is they’re both front-on only, leaving you open to attacks from behind. (But keep this vulnerability in mind if you’re racing against Thump Truck with Pandergast.) This vehicle has a really tight turning circle and is great for rounding up objects or attacking in small spaces. If you can upgrade your mods with the Rough Truck Grill and Fusion Mixer to put the gas on your acceleration, you’ll have a star all-rounder on your hands.
Upgrade Thump Truck’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Under Punch: Press Attack 1 to uppercut enemies with a fist of solid rock!
Bush Booster: Hold Attack 3 to become unstoppable and slam into enemies for mega damage!
Mammoth Toot Horn
Builder Boom Horn
Wrecking Racket Horn