- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.42 SHINE LIGHT on your enemies’ weakness then BLAST them into ATOMS with your laser-precision heat!
The Space Age has begun! You’re about to be blinded by the light of a galaxy-class ship sporting a killer laser beam. The Satellite Support attack is very helpful to identify the health of your enemies in-flight, and you can use it to prioritize your attacks by taking out the strongest fighters first. Sun Runner has a great weapons system and a solid hit, but don’t expect to hit light speed as you chase down enemies in the sky. This vehicle is actually pretty slow to fly. In one sense, that helps because you have lots of time to get your aim right, but on the other hand, it’s not very helpful in a race. Add the Meteor Crux and Crystalline Cover mods to rev up your acceleration and boost your speed. If Sun Runner is racing against you, be sure to dodge its laser beam as you run rings around it on the course.
Upgrade Sun Runner’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 200 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 250 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 400 gearbits
Light-Matter Laser: Tap Attack 1 to fire a laser as hot as a thousand suns!
Satellite Support: Tap Attack 3 to perform a laser sweep that reveals the health of all enemies.
Noisy Nebulizer Horn
Anti-Grav Vibration Horn
Interface Blips Horn
The Little Bang Horn