- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.26 It’s quick, it’s camouflaged, it’s the CANOPY PIERCER that’s a CUT ABOVE!
Stealth Stinger is a good speed vehicle but lacks in armor, so make upgrading your shields a priority. A barrage of acorns will take down an enemy ship pretty quickly (and those close by), but individual acorns don’t do much damage, so keep the ammo coming to make an impact. A tight turning circle makes for good handling, so it’s a great vehicle for weaving through obstacles and picking up cargo. Conserve your ammo by using the Forest Fog stealth mode sparingly, or you’ll quickly run out of steam.
Upgrade Stealth Stinger’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 200 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 250 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 400 gearbits
Canopy Piercer: Press and hold Attack 1 to rapidly fire acorns into the sky.
Forest Fog: Hold Attack 3 to become stealthed! Your shields will slowly recover while stealthed.
Woodland Tune Horn
Timber Wailer Horn
Grove Groover Horn
Bramble Blare Horn