- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.22 Send a TRIPLE MISSILE HIT to the tail of enemies to deliver a DOWN DRAFT of DAMAGE!
Sky Slicer has a slow, wide arc to turn and average acceleration in the skies, but its Pigeon Lock Missiles make this fighter a jet to remember. The feather spears are great up close for haphazard close-range shooting and can do some damage, but they’re tricky on fast-moving targets. If you can set your crosshairs on a distant enemy with a definite lock (even just for the split-second you need to hit that attack button), then you can leave the missiles to do their work while you turn away in search of your next victim. Your score will shoot right up.
Upgrade Sky Slicer’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 200 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 250 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 300 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 350 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 400 gearbits
Feather Fury: Tap Attack 1 to shoot out feathered spears.
Pigeon Flock Missiles: Press and hold Attack 3 to lock on and shoot out Pigeon Flock homing missiles.
Cloud Reverberator Horn
Radar Resonator Horn
Sky Call Horn
Electro Listener Horn