- Meet the New SuperChargers
- Shark Shooter Terrafin: "It's Feeding Time!"
- Shark Tank
- Smash Hit: "Let's Rock!"
- Thump Truck
- Fiesta: "It's Party Time!"
- Crypt Crusher
- Bone Bash Roller Brawl: "Let's Roll!"
- Tomb Buggy
- Lava Lance Eruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Hammer Slam Bowser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Clown Cruiser (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Spitfire: "Fuel the Fire!"
- Hot Streak
- High Volt: "Protect and Surge!"
- Shield Striker
- Double Dare Trigger Happy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Gold Rusher
- Stormblade: "Feather the Storm!"
- Sky Slicer
- Hurricane Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Jet Stream
- Super Shot Stealth Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Stealth Stinger
- Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Barrel Blaster (Nintendo Consoles Only)
- Thrillipede: "All Hands on Deck!"
- Buzz Wing
- Dive-Clops: "Look Out Below!"
- Dive Bomber
- Deep Dive Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Reef Ripper
- Splat: "The Art of War!"
- Splatter Splasher
- Big Bubble Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Soda Skimmer
- Nightfall: "Dark and Dangerous!"
- Sea Shadow
- Astroblast: "Ready, Set, Glow!"
- Sun Runner
FIGURE 3.12 Put your pedal to the metal and BURN, baby BURN!!!
Burn-Cycle is a red-hot speed demon but takes a bit of acceleration to get up there. Take advantage of speed boosters to rip through land tracks and cause a lot of damage along your way. This vehicle has a tight turning circle, which is great for rounding up spheres, magnets, and collecting rewards, but you’ll need to watch your aim with the fireball attack because it has to be right on target to score. There’s a bit of a fishtail when you spin out on turns, so be light on the direction control so you don’t lose time straightening up. The blazing trail attack is a good way to leave trouble for enemies trailing you in a race, but fireballs are the way to go for maximum damage in a fight.
Upgrade Burn Cycle’s shields and weapons with Sharpfin and his crew:
Upgrade Level 1: 800 gearbits
Upgrade Level 2: 900 gearbits
Upgrade Level 3: 1000 gearbits
Upgrade Level 4: 1100 gearbits
Upgrade Level 5: 1200 gearbits
Delayed Blast Pyreball: Tap Attack 1 and stick your enemy with an exploding fire ball.
Releasing Fire: Press and hold Attack 3 and blaze a fiery trail, damaging any enemy who passes through it.
Eruption Uproar Horn
Heat Beep Horn
Volcanic Volume Horn