This chapter is from the book
Highlights and Takeaways
The following are a few highlights and takeaways from this chapter:
- Advocate marketing is a proven strategy that leverages customer delight to influence customer buying decisions.
- Engaged advocates are the most effective supporters of a brand or product.
- Advocates are distinct from other customers because they publicly share their feelings about their favorite brands.
Advocate marketing programs include five components:
- Strategic plan
- Program processes and policies
- Internal team organization
- Technology and tools
- Key performance metrics and analytics