- Tactical Is Not Transformative
- Get Your ACT Together
- Make Transformation a Simple Routine
- The ACT Basics: Powerfully Simple
- Creating Safe Passage—A Clear Transformation Process
- This Is Not a New Religion, Just a Better Way of Managing the Business
- Tips for Planning an Accelerated Corporate Transformation
This chapter is from the book
Tips for Planning an Accelerated Corporate Transformation
- Follow a simple, streamlined process that creates “safe passage” for the full team (easy-to-understand, clear rules of engagement, and is internally led by leaders at all levels).
- Begin with a clear roadmap in place that shows how and when people will be engaged and decisions will be made.
- Leverage a proven corporate transformation process architecture and customize it for your situation.
- Be principally guided by an emphasis on simplicity of content and compression in process.
- Treat your approach to corporate transformation as simply how business will be done, not as a new “religion.”