Business & Management
- By Harjit Singh
- Dec 29, 2015
This chapter is from the book
Chapter Review and Discussion Questions
- Define analytics.
- What is the difference between analytics and analysis?
- What are advantages of using analytics in project management?
- How can analytics be used in project selection and prioritization?
- Describe briefly the 7 Cs of project stakeholder management.
- What are the characteristics of normal distribution in terms of standard deviation?
- When can Poisson distribution be used for project management? Provide some examples.
- Which statistical distribution is used for three-point estimation in project management?
- Describe briefly the various stages of the DMAIC cycle.
- What does PDSA stand for?
- What is the primary purpose of using the Lean Six Sigma approach in project management?
- List some of the applications of the AHP approach.
- What is the empirical rule in normal distribution?
- The mean duration of the activities of a project is 10 days with a standard deviation of 2 days. Using the empirical rule estimate the percentage of project activities with duration between 7 and 10 days.
- Solve the preceding problem using Excel’s NORMDIST function.