Viewing and Repinning Pins
All items pinned on Pinterest have the same overall format. You can view more information about any pin, as well as the person who pinned it. You can also “repin” a pin to one of your own boards.
View a Pin
Pins from people and boards you follow are displayed in the visual feed on your Pinterest home page.
- Mouse over the image to display the action buttons.
- Click the heart button to like this pin.
- Click the user’s name/board name to display all the pins in this particular board.
Click the pinned image to view the pin’s details page.
- Click the Visit Site button (or just click the image itself) to view the website where the image was originally found.
- Click the board’s name to view all the pins in this particular board.
- To comment on this pin, enter your text into the Add a Comment box.
To follow all the pins from this user, click the Follow button next to the user’s name.
Scroll further down to view pins similar to this one.
Repin a Pin
Some people say that Pinterest is a little like a refrigerator covered with magnets holding up tons of photos and drawings. You can find lots of interesting items pinned from other users—and then “repin” them to your own personal boards.
Mouse over the item you want to repin and click the Pin It button. The Pick a Board panel displays.
- Accept the existing description or click the description to enter your own.
Click the board to which you want to pin this item. The item is now pinned to that board.