This chapter is from the book
- What is autogrowth?
- The autogrowth feature improves the performance of a database (true/false).
- You attach to a backup file (true/false).
- It is always okay to delete a log file (true/false).
- What are the two options for growing a database?
- Autogrowth provides the ability for a database or log file to grow automatically as necessary.
- False. The autogrowth feature degrades performance. It is best to set the sizes of the database and log files to values larger than you expect you will need.
- False. You attach to a database file (.mdf).
- By percentage or in megabytes.