- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Spotlight: “Time to Shine!”
Be mesmerised by the HALO EFFECT that glows BRIGHTER with each STRIKE!
Spotlight is a one-of-a-kind pure white dragon of the Light Element, who magically appeared to Master Eon when he touched the Crystal Orb of Light in the Prismatic Palace. Both Spotlight and Eon immediately recognized the wisdom and power that the other was imbued with. Master Eon knew the dragon was important, so he decided Spotlight should be the Skylander Protector of the Core of Light. Her intense laser beam eyes and blinding aura always kept enemies at bay, until the day evil Kaos and his four-headed dragon attacked! Kaos smashed the Core of Light, scattering the Skylanders to Earth to await a new Portal Master that could return them. In the greatest mystery of all, Spotlight disappeared, never to be seen since.
Eye Beams: Press Attack 1 to fire concentrated beams of light.
Halo Rings: Press Attack 2 to release Halo Rings, which damage enemies and refract Eye Beams.
Soul Gem Ability: Light Dragons! – 4000: Shoot a Heavenly Aura with Eye Beams to create Light Dragons who attack enemies. Prerequisite: Find Spotlight’s Soul Gem in Chapter 1: Soda Springs.
Bright Eyes – 500: Eye Beams do more damage.
Heavenly Aura – 700: Press Attack 3 to create a Heavenly Aura, damaging enemies inside.
The Halo Effect – 900: Hit enemies with Halo Rings to prevent them from attacking.
Hello Halo – 1200: Can have more Halo Rings active at a time.
Visionary Path: Improve Eye Beam attacks.
The Ringer Path: Improve Halo Ring attacks.
Aura Charge – 1700
Shoot a Heavenly Aura with Eye Beams to power it up and do more damage.
Light It Up – 2200
Eye Beams do even more damage and have longer range.
Bling – 3000
Shoot two Halo Rings at once.
Heavy Halo – 1700
Halo Rings are larger and do more damage.
Ring Shot – 2200
Halo Rings shoot light beams of their own.
Uplifting Experience – 3000
Lift enemies caught in Halo Rings up with the Heavenly Aura.