- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Fist Bump: “Knock, Knock...Too Late!”
Get your HANDS DIRTY in every fight with the GROUND-BREAKING skills of a ROCK STAR!
Fist Bump may look like a hard case, but he’s a party animal at heart! His break-dancing moves are always the talk of the town. (When he gets too excited, he tends to break the dance floor!) Before he became a Skylander, this rock panda had been in hibernation for many years. The Bubbling Bamboo Forest was peaceful—perfect for a good, long nap—until the day the evil Greebles came! The Greebles decided it was the perfect place to set up camp. They tore down trees and ripped up the earth to prepare for building. What a mess! Fist Bump woke as they began smashing rocks with their huge machines of destruction. He flew into a rage at the sight of them and smashed the ground with his fists of stone until it shattered beneath their feet. The rock-crunching machines broke into little pieces, and the evil Greebles ran for their lives! With the forest peaceful once more, Fist Bump set off to crush the plans of evildoers everywhere as part of the Skylander team.
Panda Pound: Press Attack 1 to smash the ground and also activate Fault Lines.
Fault Line Slam: Press Attack 2 to slam the ground so hard, it creates Fault Lines.
Soul Gem Ability: Riding the Rails! – 4000: Walking creates Fault Lines and mini fault cracks. Prerequisite: Find Fist Bump’s Soul Gem in Chapter 7: Monster Marsh.
Seismic Slide – 500: Press Attack 3 to slide across the ground and ram into enemies.
Panquake – 700: Panda Pound attack creates mini fault cracks, and performing it in the air creates Fault Lines.
Hold The Line – 900: Fault Lines travel further.
Don’t Bump Fist Bump – 1200: All Fault Lines are automatically activated when you take damage.
Rowdy Richter Path: Improve Fault Line attacks.
Bamboo Bonanza Path: Grow Bamboo from your Fault Lines.
Fault Lines in Glass Houses – 1700
When Fault Lines are activated, some of them shoot stones at enemies.
Quake ‘n’ Bake – 2200
Activated Fault Lines are more powerful and do extra damage.
A Bolder Boulder – 3000
When Fault Lines are activated, some shoot spikey boulders at enemies.
Healing Bamboo – 1700
When Fault Lines are activated, some of them spawn bamboo. Slide into them to regain HP.
Bamboo Harvest – 2200
Perform a Panda Pound in the air, and bamboo plants explode, damaging enemies.
Jump for It – 3000
Can perform a Panda Pound in the air much quicker and create an extra Fault Line.