- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Gearshift: “All Geared Up!”
Kick your game into OVERLOAD and send enemies SPINNING with a super-charged attack made from all the right GEAR!
When Gearshift was created, she seemed to be the perfect successor to King Mercurus, the royal monarch of Metallana. But although he loved her like a daughter, Gearshift’s wild spirit couldn’t be kept tamed. Far under the kingdom of the robot island, Gearshift spent her days engineering the great machines that kept the city turning. One day, an army of Undead Stormriders laid siege upon the city, intent on taking her father as a prisoner! Although the king was angry to learn his daughter had not been performing her royal duties, soon he was prouder than ever. She saved her father by escaping with him underground—to the very place she had spent so many years working. She encouraged her subjects that they were strong enough to fight back by arming herself with their royal symbol—The Great Gear—and, of course, led them to victory!
Traptanium Gear: Press Attack 1 to perform a Traptanium Gear attack, depending on which mode you are in.
Mode Toggle: Press Attack 2 to toggle between Hoop Mode, Dual Mode, and Fragment Mode, all with different attacks.
Soul Gem Ability: Swing Shift! – 4000: Traptanium Gear is more powerful and can switch modes much faster. Prerequisite: Find Gearshift’s Soul Gem in Chapter 13: The Future of Skylands.
Gear Grind – 500: Press Attack 3 to cartwheel forward, damaging anything in your path.
Gear Saw – 700: Press Attack 2 to switch modes and release a Gear Saw. Gear Grind into it to make it spin again.
Many Mini-Gears – 900: Press Attack 3 to Gear Grind and release a bunch of dangerous Mini-Gears. Prerequisite: Gear Grind.
Mini-Gear Distribution – 1200: After Mini-Gears are released, press Attack 1 in Hoop Mode to knock Mini-Gears into enemies. Prerequisite: Many Mini-Gears.
Dual Mode Duelist Path: Improve attacks in Dual Mode.
Fragment Mode Freak Path: Improve attacks in Fragment Mode.
Spare Parts – 1700
In Dual Mode, press Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 1 to release a Gear Saw.
Keep ‘em Spinning – 2200
In Dual Mode, press Attack 1 to hit a Gear Saw and make it spin longer.
Geared Up – 3000
Gear Saws are larger and occasionally release Mini-Gears.
Enhanced Fragmentation – 1700
In Fragment Mode, press Attack 1 to fire more fragments out.
Kick It Into High Gear – 2200
In Fragment Mode, press Attack 1 to also release Mini-Gears.
Hardware Overload – 3000
In Fragment Mode, repeatedly press Attack 1 to lob out a ton of Mini-Gears.