- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Fling Kong: “Monkey See, Monkey Doom!”
Don’t HANG AROUND waiting for a hero; let FLING KONG put an end to the MONKEY BUSINESS!
Master Eon couldn’t help but be impressed by the incredible air-fighting skills of Fling Kong, especially after he defeated the greedy General Snot and his band of terrible-smelling Gorilla-Goos! General Snot tried to the steal the solid gold idol of Kubla-Wa—but Fling Kong wouldn’t take that kind of monkey business! True to his honor as a royal protector of the statue, Fling Kong swept through the troublemakers on his flying rug, flinging cortex discs to take out the thieves. Using the epic fighting skills of Monk-Ru that he’d learned, Fling Kong sent the evil Gorilla-Goos barreling into defeat. The temple was saved and the idol returned! Fling Kong’s brave and noble instincts now carry him high above Skylands, fighting to protect the innocent like it’s a breeze!
Power Discs: Press Attack 1 to fling Power Discs.
Magic Carpet Dash: Press Attack 2 to dash forward and smash into enemies.
Soul Gem Ability: Make it Rain! – 4000: Hold Attack 2 even longer and then release to fly up into the air, unleashing a rain of Power Discs from above. Prerequisite: Find Fling Kong’s Soul Gem during Chapter 11: Wilikin Workshop.
Spiked! – 500: Power Discs with spikes do more damage.
Cymbal Crash – 700: Press Attack 3 to smash Power Discs together and create sound waves to damage nearby enemies.
Mad Dash – 900: Hold Attack 2 to charge up the Magic Carpet Dash to do more damage and last longer.
The Kong Klang – 1200: Hold Attack 3 for a more powerful Cymbal Crash that also stuns enemies. Prerequisite: Cymbal Crash.
Disc Jockey Path: Improve Power Discs attacks.
Carpet Captain Path: Improve Magic Carpet Dash attacks.
Trick Shot – 1700
Power Discs can go through enemies and bounce off walls.
Smash Hit – 2200
Do a Cymbal Crash toward the end of a Magic Carpet Dash for a super-smash combo.
A Toss-Up – 3000
Hold Attack 1 to charge up Power Discs for a massive overhead throw.
Smash ‘n’ Dash – 1700
Hitting an enemy with a Magic Carpet Dash makes the dash last longer.
Double Whammy – 2200
Throw a Power Disc toward the end of a Magic Carpet Dash for a double-disc combo.
Shock Treatment – 3000
Leave a trail of electricity after a Magic Carpet Dash that damages enemies.