Case Study: Hour 8
Consider this hour’s case study regarding the new SAP applications and cloud solutions. Read through and respond to the questions that follow. You can find answers to the questions related to this case study in Appendix A, “Case Study Answers.”
Like many other companies, MNC is considering the cloud as a sourcing and platforming option. You have been asked to study how to utilize the cloud in the most optimal way for MNC’s SAP systems. You also need to evaluate questions regarding several of the newer SaaS and other solutions SAP has recently acquired.
- What type of cloud offerings can be considered for classic SAP solutions?
- For what will MNC still be responsible when moving classic SAP solutions to the cloud?
- Can MNC run only parts of their SAP systems on the cloud? If yes, which one should it start with?
- Is the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) the only option for running HANA in the cloud?
- What business processes does SuccessFactors offer?
- How does Ariba complement SAP SRM?
- What type of purchase is supported by Fieldglass?
- How does Concur improve the accuracy of expense reports?
- Which department would get the most benefit from hybris?