- Enabling Cortana
- Configuring Cortana Voice Search
- Searching with Cortana
- Discovering Cortana Features
- Searching for Files, Apps, and Settings
- Improving Web Searches with Cortana
- Teaching Cortana to Recognize Your Voice
- Using Cortana's Reminders
- Viewing a Reminder
- Turning Off Cortana
- Search Without Cortana
Viewing a Reminder
When you set a reminder, Cortana uses the Notification center to display it. Here’s a typical example of how the reminder appears when it is triggered.
- The reminder appears at the specified time.
- Click or tap Snooze to temporarily close the reminder.
- Click or tap to select a different amount of time to snooze the reminder.
Click or tap Complete when you are finished with the reminder.